Freehold Purchase Valuations with Pro-Leagle
- Pro-Leagle provide Freehold Valuation Reports Nationwide detailing the accurate price of your Freehold.
- Our valuations are suitable for statutory Freehold Purchase, known as Collective Enfranchisement. They are also a good starting point for informal negotiations.
- You should always obtain a professional valuation before negotiating to buy or sell a freehold. This could save you thousands. Still not sure if it's worth it?
Determination of the Freehold Purchase Cost
The cost of the Freehold Purchase (also known as Collective Enfranchisement) is calculated using several key pieces of information:
- The annual ground rent paid to the Freeholder for use of the ground on which the building is situated.
- The length of the leases owned by Leaseholders in the building.
- The value of each flat in the building taking into account any improvements.
- The location of the building (freeholds are more expensive in prime real estate areas).
- The number of leaseholders in the building who decide to participate in the Freehold Purchase.